pátek 16. února 2024

Full moon


I look out into the night
Pain in the heart
There is no escape or help

Tears in my eyes again
I can't breathe
Every breath crushes my chest

I want to scream in pain
My chest bursts
Like a glass that broke on the ground
I'm a broken doll
From porcelain

The full moon is hiding in the clouds
After a while he appears through the clouds
The stars are not visible

What the hell did I do to anyone?
For the eternal suffering?

I want silence in my head
Silence my mind
The voices in my head
They drive me crazy
Damn! Finally shut up!

Restless sleep
Nightmares
They won't give me a break

Thoughts on everything possible

Oh, why does it all have to hurt so much?

Full moon
Let your light shine on my dark path
Darkness lives in me
The darkness swallowed me up long ago

I feel like giving up
I don't have the strength to fight anymore

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat