pátek 16. února 2024

Doll


I'm like a doll
I feel like an empty box
No life, no soul...

Dead eyes that look from a cold face

A box, alive on the outside, lifeless on the inside, dead

Maybe one day there will be an artist who can breathe life into me

Cold lifeless body
Empty
There is nothing in it
Don't try to find something
Because it's futile

Dead beauty, but no signs of life
You can watch
I'm trying to find something

Are you my artist?
Can you breathe life into me?

I don't try to search anymore
In the valley of emptiness and nothingness

I'm getting tired
Play something that lives
Wear a stone mask every day
Pretend everything is fine

I am like a stone
Which burns inside

Beautiful pale doll face
He hides his tears
Pain that cannot be seen

Will I find my artist?
Does it even exist?
Is it even possible to give me life?
And do I even want to be alive?

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat